We're Hiring Pack Members
Gray Wolf IT Is looking for great personalities to join our amazing team.
The Field Service/Help Desk/Warehouse Manager (Level 1-2) is an entry-level position which is responsible for maintaining high-quality IT services, and support for our clients/customers. Our goal is to deliver excellent technical and non-technical support with exceptional customer service and follow-through.
Workplace designations: On site position, no work from home opportunities.
1. Provide I.T. helpdesk and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction.
2. Assist with onboarding new users/customers/clients.
3.Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as needed.
4. Utilize and maintain the I.T. Help Desk tracking software in booking time on service tickets for client service requests.
5. Maintain warehouse organization and shipping and receiving duties
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Ability to pass an extensive background check and drug screening
3. Historically clean DMV record, and ability to maintain a clean driving record
4. Any experience with ConnectWise products will be given preferential status.
Skills and Knowledge:
1. Positive attitude towards people and problems
2. Ability to self-start, work independently, and achieve high standards to meet multiple deadlines
3. Explicitly proficient communicator in English, including writing, speaking, editing, proofreading and computer skills.
4. Ability to navigate the greater Portland area and outlying areas
Work Environment Expectations:
1. Walk, lift, reach, stoop, sit, squat, bend, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel, crouch, ride in a vehicle, or type for extended periods of time up to 10 hours per day.
2. Prepare, read, comprehend, and analyze a variety of complex forms, reports, spreadsheets, maps, plans, records, documentation and correspondence in English.
3. Speak to individuals or groups of people on the phone and in person with poise, voice control, confidence, and professional integrity.
5. Safely operate a motor vehicle
6. Safely use power tools, climb a ladder, no issues with confined spaces or heights
7. Operate/use a variety of job specific office machines and other office equipment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of and level of work being performed by employees assigned to the classifications. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and /or skills required of all employees within this class.
Accommodations: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Full time salaried position, Monday - Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm with on-call status
Employer paid medical/dental/vision Providence insurance (no cost to employee)
Paid vacations, up to 4 weeks per year
Paid sick leave
Flexible work week
To apply, please send us your resume at